Thursday, July 10, 2014

Birthday Present!!

So my friend Claire finally finished her Ravenclaw HP scarf, and decided that it was still missing an embroidered house patch. :) Guess who got requested to make one for her birthday present?

I told her I would try, but embroidery is not a skill of mine. Still, I'm giving it my best shot! So far it's going pretty well, but I did start with the easiest part. If nothing else, I'm sure this project will help improve my satin stitch!





Anyway, I will try and keep updating so people can see my progress on this project. It's certainly one of the more challenging things that I've attempted, so I think it would be cool to try and record how it goes. And if anyone has any constructive criticism, feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment